|Program for Research in Computing and Information Sciences and Engineering|
PRECISE Publications: April 1, 2000 to March 31, 2001
1. V. Manian, R. Vásquez and P. Katiyar, "Texture classification using logical operators," IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, vol. 9, No. 10, pp. 1693-1703, Oct. 2000.
2. W. Rivera, J. Zhu, and D. Huddleston, "An Efficient Parallel Algorithm with Application to Computational Fluid Dynamics." To appear in Computers & Mathematics with Applications.
3. W. Rivera, "Scalable parallel genetic algorithms." To appear in Artificial Intelligence Review, 16 (2) 153-168, 2001
4. J. Seguel, D. Bollman, J. Feo ``A Framework for the Design and Implementation of FFT Permutation Algorithms''IEEE Transactions in Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 11, No. 7, pp 625-635 (2000)
5. G. Süer, R. Vásquez, Y. Peña, "Cellular Design to Minimize Investment Costs by Using Evolutionary Programming" with Submitted to the Journal of Engineering Valuation and Cost Analysis (accepted for publication).
6. G. Süer, R. Vásquez, J. Santos, "Evolutionary Programming for Minimizing the Average Flow Time In the Presence of Non-zero Ready Times" Submitted to the Computers and Industrial Engineering Journal (accepted for publication).
7. E. Acuña, "Ensembles Based on Kernel Density Estimators and Gaussian Mixtures," 7th Conference of the IFCS, Namur, Belgium.
8. H. Firpi and J. Echauz, "Genetically found, neurally computed artificial features from relevant and irrelevant data," Group Technology/Cellular Manufacturing World Symposium, 2000, San Juan, PR, 2000, pp. 327-331.
9. V. Manian, Marcel Castro and R. Vásquez, "Texture based algorithm for color image classification," SPIE's AeroSense'2000 conference, Orlando, April 2000.
10. V. Manian, Michael Diaz, Ramón Vásquez, "Wavelet features for color image classification," Imaging and Geospatial Information Society, 2000 Annual Conference.
11. V. Manian, Armando Vega and R. Vásquez, "Comparison of feature selection algorithms for texture image classification", SPIE AeroSense 2001.
12. J. Ortiz, "Finite-State Grammatical Model and Parser for Air Traffic Controller's Commands," Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference. (I/ITSEC), Nov. 2000.
13. H. Parsiani, R. Gonzalez, "Iterated Block Matching Fractal Image Compression with Parent and Child Quadtree", Proceedings of the IASTED International Conference, Signal and Image Processing, Signal and Image Processing, SIP'2000, Nov. 19-23, 2000, Las Vegas, Nevada.
14. D. Rodríguez, M. Vargas, Y. Aviles, "DFT Beamforming Algorithms for Space-Time-Frequency Applications," SPIE's Aerosense 2000 Conference on Digital Wireless Communication, Orlando, Florida, April 2000.
15. D. Rodríguez, D. Rueda, "Kronecker-based Algorithms for SAR Imaging Kernel Formation," SPIE's Aerosense 2000 Conference on Algorithms for Synthetic Aperture Radar, Orlando, Florida, April 2000.
16. D. Rodríguez, "Kronecker Products Algorithms for on Board SAR Image Formation," EUSAR 2000, Munich, Germany, May 2000.
17. D. Rodríguez, "Characterizing Point Spread Signals for Subsurface Synthetic Imaging," SPIE's International Symposium on Subsurface Sensing Technologies and Applications, San Diego, California, August 2000.
18. G. Süer, R. Vásquez, J. Santos, "Evolutionary Programming for Minimizing nT Tmax in Single Machine Scheduling"Proceedings of the Third Asia-Pacific Conference on Industrial Engineering and Management Systems, Hong King, December 20-22, 2000.
19. G. Süer, R. Vásquez, "Intelligent Software for Teaching Production Management," Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training, Istanbul, Turkey, July 3-5, 2000.
20. G. Süer, "Genetic Algorithm Applications in Manufacturing," Tutorial, 10th Annual Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence Conference, St. Louis, Missouri, November 5-7, 2000.